Friday, August 10, 2007

The ABP Put Out An APB

Dear Blogger,

Thank you for remembering me, when apparently I could not even remember myself. Nor my password. Or the email address I used to set up this account. Thank you for blog-sitting all these many months. You even sprayed for spam! What a doll. The time away has made me appreciate you and the service, the outlet you provide, even more.

Unfortunately, I cannot lay any claim to the betterment of mankind while I have been away. No curing of disease or making of peace. I've just been a lazy bizzle. You understand, don't you Blogger? I'm not your first inattentive poster, am I? What with your automatic draft saving capabilities and simpleton friendly design, I bet you have thousands, possibly millions of bloggers vying for your attentions. Don't you? DON'T YOU???

But I digress. I've come to let you know that until I am released from the Apathetic Blogger Program (you didn't call them on me, did you sweetie?) I will only be allowed the occasional guest post on Etcher's blog. (Guess now I know he's been moonlighting with the ABP. All those nights I wondered, staying up late, watching the clock, waiting for the call.....) But you'll put in a good word for me, won't you baby? You know I want to come back. Don't forget me!

Until then,
Cindy

2 Comments:

At 8/10/2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Sunny said...

WOOT!!!!!

Cindy's BACK!!!!!!!

Welcome back hun!!!

 
At 8/13/2007 7:03 AM, Blogger Kato said...

Ease back into it. You don't want to pull a muscle and be put on the disabled list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home