Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Guilt Is Seeping From My Pores

I am a negligent blogger. An absentee blogger.

That's what happens when you spend several hours each night doing research for car buying. I think it paid off, because I am the owner of a brand new Toyota Corolla! I'm still slightly nauseous from the whole buying experience, but she is beautiful, and safe - I've got so many airbags they may have put one in the trunk.

So, with a long list of blogging ideas and some time off this weekend, I hope to show my blog I still care and am worthy. Especially since all my entertainment money for the next 5 years is sitting in the driveway. A deluge of blog material coming soon!

Once I get the insurance taken care of.
Ugh. Think I have an ulcer.

3 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 6:25 AM, Blogger Sunny said...

CONGRATS!!! I was hoping to go into the new year with NO car payment- but then my OT got cut and so I still owe 93.40 on it.

Now I know that doesn't sound like alot- but our budget is fixed to the PENNY almost. So it may take another three months to pay it off.

$30.00 for a car payment isn't much is it? And with my luck- it will probally fall apart the day after....or the afternoon of me making my last payment.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother getting up....and then I look over and see my Paulius and I remember.

 
At 1/05/2006 6:55 AM, Blogger ..... said...

congrats on the new car!

 
At 1/08/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Vicarious Living said...

Thanks guys! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home